Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2018 sponsors announced
As we start planning for the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2018 next March, we are delighted to have the support of some fantastic organisations and businesses as sponsors and supporters of the Awards. We have sponsors for all the Award categories (find out more about them below) but you can still sponsor other aspects of the Awards or contribute £100 as an Awards Supporter to help us make the night an extra special one! Email us at email@example.com to find out more about how you can get involved.
- Headline Sponsor - Liga College
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year - Barclays
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year - SST Technology
- Higher Apprentice of the Year - Nielsen
- Special Recogniton Award - The Apprenticeship & Training Company
- School Award - Clarkson Evans
- Training Provider Award - NatWest
- Small Apprenticeship Employer Award - High Spec Composites
- Large Apprenticeship Employer Award - Darke & Taylor
- Apprenticeship Ambassador Award - OxLEP
Other sponsors and supporters
- Awards Sponsor (design & print) - University of Oxford Reprographics Unit
- Awards Sponsor (design) - Emma Davis
- Awards Sponsor - Integration Technology Ltd
- Awards Supporter - The Burnside Partnership
- Awards Supporter - Blake Morgan LLP
- Awards Supporter - JSP Ltd
- Awards Supporter - Oxford Bus Company
A huge thank you to all our sponsors and supporters. We are looking forward to celebrating the achievements of Oxfordshire's amazing Apprentices!
The Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards will open for entries and nominations on Thursday 5th October 2017. Join us for Oxfordshire Apprenticeships Hour (#OAHour) from 1pm on 5th October and every Thursday for latest on the Awards.
All the details will be available at www.oxfordshireapprenticeships.co.uk/awards.