Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2020 deadline extended
The deadline for entries and nominations for the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2020 has been extended until midnight on Monday 20th January to allow a bit more time for you to complete your application following the festive break.
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Abbott Diabetes Care
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Nielsen
- Higher Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Blenheim
- Special Recogniton Award - sponsored by Popham Hairdressing
- Shining Star Award - sponsored by Integration Technology
- School Award - sponsored by Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Work Experience Employer Award - sponsored by OxLEP Skills
- Apprenticeship Employer Award (less than 10 employees) - sponsored by University of Oxford Print Studio
- Apprenticeship Employer Award (less than 50 employees) - sponsored by The Burnside Partnership
- Apprenticeship Employer Award (50+ employees) - sponsored by Clarkson Evans
See the Awards page for full details.
Join us on Twitter @OxonApprentice for Oxfordshire Apprenticeships Hour (#OAHour) from 1pm every Thursday for latest on the Awards and join in the conversation using the hashtag #OAAwards2020.