Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2020 sponsors announced
The Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2020 will take place on Thursday 2nd April at Williams F1 Conference Centre. We are delighted to have the support of some fantastic organisations and businesses as sponsors and supporters of the Awards. All our categories are sponsored, but you can still sponsor other aspects of the Awards or contribute £100 as an Awards Supporter to help us make the night an extra special one! Email us at email@example.com to find out more about how you can get involved.
- Headline Sponsor - High Spec Composites
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year - Abbott Diabetes Care
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year - Nielsen
- Higher Apprentice of the Year - Blenheim
- Special Recogniton Award - Popham Hairdressing
- Shining Star Award - Integration Technology
- School Award - Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Work Experience Employer Award - OxLEP Skills
- Apprenticeship Employer Award (<10 employees) - University of Oxford Print Studio
- Apprenticeship Employer Award (<50 employees) - The Burnside Partnership
- Apprenticeship Employer Award (50+ employees) - Clarkson Evans
- Apprenticeship Ambassador Award - Oxford Brookes University
Other sponsors and supporters
- Awards Sponsor (design & print) - University of Oxford Print Studio
- Awards Sponsor - SST Technology
- Awards Sponsor - Darke & Taylor
- Awards Supporter - Oxfordshire County Council
- Awards Supporter - Maylarch
A huge thank you to all our sponsors and supporters. We are looking forward to celebrating the achievements of Oxfordshire's amazing Apprentices!
Enter the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2020
The Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2020 are open for entries and nominations from Wednesday 23rd October until midnight on Monday 13th January. See the Awards page for details.
Join us for Oxfordshire Apprenticeships Hour (#OAHour) on Twitter @OxonApprentice from 1pm every Thursday for latest on the Awards and join in the conversation using the hashtag #OAAwards2020.