Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2021 deadline extended
The deadline for Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2021 entries and nominations has been extended to midnight (Monday night) on Monday 8th February 2021 to allow a bit more time for you to get your entries and nominations in.
This is to allow businesses a bit more time to put themselves and their apprentices forward. We know that it’s not business as usual for many employers in terms of Apprenticeships, but this is a fantastic way to focus on something positive at a difficult time - showcase your business, celebrate the achievements of your star Apprentices - and former Apprentices - and recognise the dedication of the colleagues who support them.
Help with completing the forms
Like to enter but not sure where start? These handy guides give you some top tips for completing your entry/nomination forms:
Please visit our Awards page to download the entry and nomination forms and eligibility criteria.
The awards categories for 2021 are listed below:
- School Award - sponsored by Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- School Engagement Employer Award - sponsored by OxLEP Skills
- Higher Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Blenheim
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Nielsen
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Abbott Diabetes Care
- Special Recognition Award - sponsored by Popham Hairdressing
- Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (250+ employees) - sponsored by Clarkson Evans
- Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (less than 250 employees) - sponsored by The Burnside Partnership
- Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (less than 50 employees) - sponsored by University of Oxford Print Studio
- Shining Star Award - sponsored by Integration Technology Ltd
- Apprenticeship Champion Award - sponsored by Oxford Brookes University
The overall Apprentice of the Year will be chosen from the winners of the four Apprentice Awards by headline sponsor High Spec Composites.
Join the conversation
Join us for Oxfordshire Apprenticeships Hour (#OAHour) on Twitter @OxonApprentice from 1pm every Thursday for latest on the Awards and join in the conversation using the hashtag #OAAwards2021.