Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards rescheduled
We are delighted to say that the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2018, which had to be postponed due to the snow, has been rescheduled for 24th April at Blenheim Palace.
Here's a reminder of our finalists...
School Award - sponsored by Clarkson Evans
- Icknield Community College
- Larkmead School
- UTC Oxfordshire
Intermediate Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Barclays
- Charlie Bateman – F G Alden Ltd
- John Hurford - Warburton Building Services Ltd
- Ryan Treacher-Collins – Can Do Martial Arts
Advanced Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by SST Technology
- Liam Leach – Schedl Automotive System Service
- Katherine Mordecai - Science and Technology Facilities Council
- Aaron Scott – Science and Technology Facilities Council
Higher Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Nielsen
- Katie Chegwin – University of Oxford
- Lauren Livingstone – Home Instead Senior Care
- Trina White – Abbeyfield
Special Recognition Award - sponsored by The Apprenticeship & Training Company Ltd
- Kayleigh Clark – Protyre
- Abigail Crawforth - Williams Grand Prix Engineering
- Alanta Hissey-Powell – Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Training Provider Award - sponsored by NatWest
- Abingdon & Witney College
- HIT Training
- Oxford Energy Academy
Small Apprenticeship Employer of the Year - sponsored by High Spec Composites
- LA CUCINA
- Martin & Co
- Popham Hairdressing
Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year - sponsored by Darke & Taylor
- Williams Grand Prix Engineering
Congratulations to all the finalists and also to all who entered or were nominated. We really enjoyed reading all the applications, which show just how valued the entrants are. Everyone who entered or were nominated should feel very proud of all their achievements and the great work they're doing.
You'll have to wait until the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards on 24th April to find out the winners!
Follow us on Twitter @OxonApprentice for all the latest on the Awards. Join in the conversation using the hashtag #OAAwards2018.