Jump to navigation
Why did you choose to do an Apprenticeship?
- Wanted to stay on education
- Keep learning and earning
- Understand my capabilities
How did you find out about your Apprenticeship?
- Through the Oxford University website
What have you gained from your Apprenticeship?
- Skills I didn’t know I had
- Knowledge on and around my area
- Full time job
What do you plan to do next?
- Stay here and build a career
How will your Apprenticeship help you achieve this?
- I'll slowly progress in my area of expertise
- Learn different skills and understand how to read people
What advice would you give a young person who might be thinking about an Apprenticeship?
- Be open minded
- Don’t settle in one area
- Spread your talents, find new ones
What’s your top tip?
- Try something new, not what you think you should do
How do you feel about becoming an Apprenticeship Ambassador?
- Excited / nervous
- Helping others like how I was helped
- Helping schools
- Forming pathways