Our Apprenticeship Ambassador scheme sees current and former Apprentices from a number of organisations supporting the work of Oxfordshire Apprenticeships by volunteering to help young people and their families and employers to understand the benefits of Apprenticeships. They do this by attending events such as careers fairs, school assemblies and employer briefings to tell their stories and share what they’ve learned, giving people the opportunity to hear real life success stories first-hand, ask questions and talk openly about what it’s like to be an Apprentice.
Apprenticeship Ambassadors attend a training and preparation day to prepare them for their role by brushing up on presentation skills and practicing giving a talk about themselves.
We're so proud of them all and will be telling you all about their achievements. Follow us on Twitter @OxonApprentice and like us on Facebook /OxfordshireApprenticeships to keep up with latest news and pics.
- Uni isn’t right for my child – but what is? - interview with Jade for Muddy Stilettos - September 2021
- Results day 2021 advice and top tips from the Apprenticeship Ambassadors - August 2021
- My GCSE results day by Ryan Smith, Apprenticeship Ambassador, Thames Valley Police - August 2021
- Meet Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2020 Apprentice of the Year Teya Agnese - May 2020
- Apprenticeship Ambassadors share their views on the future of Oxfordshire - June 2019
- Let's hear it for the girls! Women in Engineering Day, 23rd June 2019 - June 2019
- Apprenticeship Ambassadors ‘Give an Hour’ to inform and inspire sixth form students - May 2019
- Why I became an Apprenticeship Ambassador by Rachel Hughes - March 2019
- My proudest moments as an Apprentice by Apprenticeship Ambassador Katie Harvey - March 2019
- Giving something back - my role as an Apprenticeship Ambassador by Tiffany Pedley - March 2019
- Keeping it real - how Apprenticeship Ambassadors inform and inspire by Nairne Barker - March 2019
- That 'spark' moment - the importance of Apprenticeship Ambassadors by Usaamah Latif - March 2019
- What I've given and gained as an Apprenticeship Ambassador by Kyle Harley - March 2019
- Why you should 'Give An Hour' to inspire young people by Apprenticeship Ambassador Katie Chegwin - March 2019
Watch this video to see some of our Ambassadors talking about their experiences...
See Katie, Leona and Usaamah talking about their Apprenticeships in this video...