Our Apprenticeship Ambassador scheme sees current and former Apprentices from a number of organisations supporting the work of Oxfordshire Apprenticeships by volunteering to help young people and their families and employers to understand the benefits of Apprenticeships. They do this by attending events such as careers fairs, school assemblies and employer briefings to tell their stories and share what they’ve learned, giving people the opportunity to hear real life success stories first-hand, ask questions and talk openly about what it’s like to be an Apprentice.
Apprenticeship Ambassadors attend a training and preparation day to prepare them for their role by brushing up on presentation skills and practicing giving a talk about themselves.
We're so proud of them all and will be telling you all about their achievements. Follow us on Twitter @OxonApprentice and like us on Facebook /OxfordshireApprenticeships to keep up with latest news and pics.
- Meet Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards Apprenticeship Ambassadors of the Year Mat and Olivia - April 2018
- GCSE results day advice and top tips from the Apprenticeship Ambassadors - August 2017
- Make an Apprenticeship your plan A! - A Level results day tips - August 2017
- Kelly on Girls Go Technical at MINI Plant Oxford this October - August 2017
- Jess, Kelly & Harriet at Gosford Hill School staff briefing on Apprenticeships - July 2017
- Let's hear it for the girls! Celebrating Women in Engineering Day with Kelly, Jade & Katherine - June 2017
- Chloe & Kyle present the Apprenticeship of the Year Award at the Oxfordshire Business Awards - June 2017
Watch this video to see some of our Ambassadors talking about their experiences...