Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards 2018
The Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards have been rescheduled due to bad weather. Winners will now be announced at the Awards Dinner at Blenheim Palace on Tuesday 24th April 2018.
Intermediate Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Barclays
This Award is for Apprentices living or working in Oxfordshire who have completed a minimum of 12 months of their current Level 2 Apprenticeship, or have completed a full Level 2 Apprenticeship within the 12 month period leading up to and including 1st December 2017.
- Charlie Bateman, Plumbing & Heating Apprentice – F G Alden Ltd
- John Hurford, Plumbing & Heating Apprentice - Warburton Building Services Ltd
- Ryan Treacher-Collins, Activity Leadership Apprentice – Can Do Martial Arts
Advanced Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by SST Technology
This Award is for Apprentices living or working in Oxfordshire who have completed a minimum of 12 months of their current Level 3 Apprenticeship, or have completed a full Level 3 Apprenticeship within the 12 month period leading up to and including 1st December 2017.
- Liam Leach, Engineering Apprentice – Schedl Automotive System Service
- Katherine Mordecai, Mechanical Engineering Apprentice - Science and Technology Facilities Council
- Aaron Scott, Engineering Apprentice – Science and Technology Facilities Council
Higher Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by Nielsen
This Award is for Apprentices living or working in Oxfordshire who have completed a minimum of 12 months of their current Higher Apprenticeship, or have completed a full Higher Apprenticeship within the 12 month period leading up to and including 1st December 2017.
- Katie Chegwin, Business Admin Apprentice – University of Oxford
- Lauren Livingstone, Leadership for Health & Social Care Apprentice – Home Instead Senior Care
- Trina White, Leadership for Health & Social Care Apprentice – Abbeyfield
Special Recognition Award – sponsored by The Apprenticeship & Training Company
This Award is for an Apprentice who has achieved in overcoming significant challenges or barriers to learning or work.
- Kayleigh Clark, Motor Vehicle Apprentice – Protyre
- Abigail Crawforth, Engineering Apprentice - Williams Grand Prix Engineering
- Alanta Hissey-Powell, Apprentice Healthcare Assistant – Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Training Provider Award - sponsored by NatWest
This Award is for registered training providers delivering Skills Funding Agency provision either as a prime contractor or as an approved subcontractor who are based in, or delivering training in Oxfordshire.
- Abingdon & Witney College
- HIT Training
- Oxford Energy Academy
School Award – sponsored by Clarkson Evans
This Award is for secondary schools based in Oxfordshire including academies, free schools (including UTC and studio schools), faith schools and independent/private schools.
- Icknield Community College
- Larkmead School
- UTC Oxfordshire
Small Apprenticeship Employer Award - sponsored by High Spec Composites
This Award is for organisations with less than 50 employees. Must have management autonomy in Oxfordshire and employ Apprentices that work in Oxfordshire.
- LA CUCINA
- Martin & Co
- Popham Hairdressing
Large Apprenticeship Employer Award - sponsored by Darke & Taylor
This Award is for organisations with 50 or more employees. Must have management autonomy in Oxfordshire and employ Apprentices that work in Oxfordshire.
- Williams Grand Prix Engineering
Oxfordshire Apprentice of the Year Award – sponsored by headline sponsors Liga College
To be chosen from the winners of the other Apprentice Award categories.
Apprenticeship Ambassador Award – to be chosen by OxLEP
To be given to one of the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Ambassadors in recognition of outstanding commitment and achievement.
We are really grateful to our sponsors, including our headline sponsor Liga College, category sponsors Barclays, SST Technology, Nielsen, The Apprenticeship & Training Company, Clarkson Evans, NatWest, High Spec Composites and Darke & Taylor and to our other generous sponsors and supporters, who are listed below:
Awards Sponsor (venue) - Blenheim Palace
Awards Sponsor (design & print) - University of Oxford Print Studio
Awards Sponsor (design) - Emma Davis
Awards Sponsor (photography) - Vine House Studios
Awards Sponsor - OxLEP
Awards Sponsor - Oxford Brookes University
Awards Sponsor - Integration Technology Ltd
Awards Supporter - The Burnside Partnership
Awards Supporter - Blake Morgan LLP
Awards Supporter - JSP Ltd
Awards Supporter - Oxford Bus Company
Spread the word…
Please help us to let people know about the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards! Please use the hashtag #OAAwards2018 and let’s get people talking!
We are looking forward to receiving lots of fantastic entries and celebrating the achievements of Oxfordshire's amazing Apprentices!